Thursday, July 06, 2006

All about the numbers....

Songs stuck in my head on today's walk: 2
'Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooley' going uphill
'Don't Stop Me Now' by Queen going downhill (I couldn't make this stuff up)

Number of cars that passed me: 8
note to self .... Walk Earlier!!!

Number of cars that stopped to speak to me: 2
#4 mentioned that I didn't get far since yesterday's walk (ha, ha)
#8 asked if this road was on the way to "_____ Road" (sir, this road is on the way to nowhere, but good luck!)

Number of utility poles passed: 5

To recap:

one.


two. (correct date, but now I have to learn how to crop)


three.


four -- no photo since it includes someone's personal property.

five.


Workout brought to you by the number five and Con-Edison Fitness Center.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hey Deb,
At least you're walking!! I have sidewalks here and can't get myself out the door.
I've caught up on your blogs, reading them is almost like listening to you. We have to catch up in person soon.
Eileen