Friday, April 05, 2013

Gifts! A quilt for Jenny

Jenny is a talented young lady who went to college with my son.

She got married in a really huge snowstorm in February.  My son was snowbound and could not attend the wedding, but this quilt made it to the new bride eventually:


This is one HUGE quilt:  88x108!

I really enjoyed quilting this quilt:


The front is pretty, but check out the back:


Am I terrible if I say that I had a little trouble giving this quilt away?

Congratulations and Best Wishes to Jenny and her new husband.  Enjoy your quilt!

5 comments:

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

It looks gorgeous, Debby! I love the way the back looks like a whole cloth with the fantastic quilting you did. Jenny is lucky!

skutovr said...

Beautiful! Sometimes it IS hard to let go of the ones we fall in love with!

Leeanne said...

Lovely, it's the back fun!

Kim said...

Oh boy what a beauty.

Happy Sewing

Sharon said...

Oh WOW! I don't blame you for wanting to keep it for yourself. But, if you really want it, you could make another, just for you.