Sunday, September 01, 2013

In Need Of Adult Supervision

I have been traveling for a while and it is time to restock my toiletry kit. I stopped at the store last night for eye drops, toothpaste, and other necessities. This is not very exciting so I decided to add some fun to one mundane item: I bought Hello Kitty lip gloss.

My new lip gloss is purple and sparkly and smells like grapes. It makes me smile. It is also possible that it could kill me.

If you cannot read the disclaimer in the photo, it says:

WARNING: AVOID EYE CONTACT. IF IRRITATION OCCURS DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT A DOCTOR. DO NOT INGEST. USE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION.

Apparently I am willing to risk my life for Hello Kitty.



4 comments:

Leah said...

lol. Who knew such a cute white kitty could be so deadly?! Thanks for the chuckle!

Always In Stitches said...

You are too funny. I now can't shop anywhere without thinking of you when I see anything Miss Kitty.

Always In Stitches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Um, and why do they make lip balm that shouldn't be ingested? Shaking my head. It sure is cute though. I'm sure you're ready to get home now.