Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Machine Quilting Tutorial -- Oh My Stars! Pillow Sham

I did it!  I finished the pillow sham that matches my Oh My Stars! bedspread.


I filmed a machine quilting tutorial so you can see how I made the quilting decisions:

Here are the links for the supplies for this project:

Oh My Stars! Cutie* Pattern  -- I used a leftover block for the center of this pillow

Complete Your Suite Accent Pillow Pattern -- This is for a 20-inch pillow and I use this pattern all of the time!

Pat Sloan's Bobbins and Bits fabrics

FabuLux thread in Hint of Lime

FabuLux thread in Majestic Sunrise

InvisiFil in Chartreuse

Handi Quilter Oval set A

Handi Quilter Oval set B

Handi Grip

I have more Bobbins and Bits fabrics to use and can't wait to add to my bedroom decoration!


__________
*Cutie Patterns use 16 fat eighths of fabric

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved watching you do this project. Could you tell me what machine you were working on please???

Unknown said...

I loved watching you do this project. Could you tell me what machine you were working on please???

Debby Brown said...

Vicki Scot-DeGraff -- I couldn't reply to your email so I hope you see this comment. I use a Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen in the video.