Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day! -- late

Before everyone's daily schedule went kerflooey, my husband and I planned to celebrate St. Patrick's Day today, our 32nd wedding anniversary.  Due to my weekly medication cycle, I tend to be nauseous on Tuesdays and knew that I wouldn't be able to eat corned beef that day.

That gave me extra time to finish some new Serviettes for our table tonight.


Pattern
Serviettes

Fabric
Green Burlap
Leaf Burlap

Thread
Essential Thread Parrot

I had been sending my children's families monthly-themed dinner napkins.  Due to travel, construction, and my health I skipped March.  I texted my daughter's family to see if they wanted these for next March.



I told them to go to my website and pick which Burlap colors they wanted.  I can't wait to see what they choose!  I'll share pics of whatever I make, so wait for them.

I'm not done playing with Burlap, though; I just cut Burlap Cutie Packs (16 fat eighths) for my shop and now have to decide on which Cutie Pattern I'll choose!

Which would you choose?



If you need more quilting information and inspiration, check out QuarantineQuilting.Com.  It's full of links to tutorials, patterns, projects, kits, and quilt alongs from your favorite quilting designers.

Hang in there, quilters.  Keep in touch.

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

I think sweet tooth would look good with those fabrics.