Friday, May 31, 2024

Eighteen Years Later

 It takes 18 years for a newborn to become an adult, and it took 18 years for me to finish (part of) my Ramblin' Rose Meets Jamestown BOM by Marti Michell.

I took 20 of the log cabin blocks and put them together with some borders to make a quilt 63" x 75".



I had so much fun quilting this!

The dark strips were quilted with ribbon candy, naturally (it's my favorite!).


I quilted feathers with background meandering in the light strips.



I filmed all of this and added instructions in my As the Bobbin TurnsAs the Bobbin Turns subscriber only video class.  To peek over my shoulder as I quilt and get the behind the scenes tips and tricks, subscribe to As the Bobbin TurnsAs the Bobbin Turns monthly or annually.

I have plans to use the rest of the blocks in another quilt, so stay tuned for that!

No comments: