Thursday, August 08, 2024

Autumn Freeze Frame Cutie Quilt

This hot, Hot, HOT summer has left me dreaming of autumn.  I long for boots, hot cocoa, falling leaves, cool breezes, sweaters, and quilts, Quilts, QUILTS!

I made this Freeze Frame Cutie Quilt with autumn in mind.  I used autumn colored fabrics and quilted leaves in the blocks. 


This quilt makes me happy!  I'll likely give it away, but I certainly enjoyed quilting it, because RIBBON CANDY!!!


I can't imagine much that makes me happier than quilting ribbon candy and this quilt had space for lots space for it.  Can there every be too much ribbon candy?

The off-white blocks left room for some free-motion leaves.  No two are alike -- just like leaves.


Join other As the Bobbin Turns subscribers to watch how I quilted this "I wish it were autumn" quilt.


No comments: