Tuesday, May 19, 2009

weekly update

the weekend that was: I was in Pittsburgh for Quilt Market. I got to see all that is new in the quilt world. Added bonus: I'm from Pittsburgh so I got to visit the family and attend my nephew's confirmation.

where i am at the moment: Home!

on my to-do list this week: Quilts, writing

what I'm sewing: graduation quilts and other presents

books I've read: Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher. Some fun stuff about Star Wars in there, but annoying beat out interesting and I couldn't finish the book. Also listened to Getting Things Done and Me, Inc. during my long car ride.

next trip: College graduation in Ohio!

what I'm looking forward to: graduation, graduation, wedding, college, cruise

1 comment:

Kim said...

Brings back memories of my two having college and high school graduation the same year! Wow that really was 10 years ago.
Welcome home!