Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

fabric purchased this week: 0 yards
fabric purchased this year: 12.25 yards
fabric used this week: 9 yards
fabric used this year: 113.75 yards

Stash reduced by: 101.5 yards

I BROKE 100 YARDS!!!!!! I have over 100 less yards of fabric today than I did on January 1, and I can't see a bit of difference in my sewing room... sigh.

Head on over to Judy's blog to see how everyone else is doing.

Check out my quilt videos:

Lucky Charms part 1

Lucky Charms part 2

Lucky Charms part 3

Lucky Charms part 4

Lucky Charms part 5

3 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

That's bad! Maybe by the next 100 you'll see a difference. Just so you won't feel bad, I know it would be the same in my sewing room too.

Kathy said...

Would be the same in my sewing room as well....I truely think fabric is like rabbits and as fast as we use it multiplies!

Amy said...

That's incredible. Even if you can't see it. I would consider that a great achievement.