Friday, April 13, 2012

Congratulations!!!

I am blessed beyond measure to work in the quilting industry. Some of my biggest blessings are the students friends I meet.

I met Diane a few years ago when she first bought her longarm machine. I have had her as a student in some longarm classes and learned beside her as a student in some piecing classes. She is an amazing woman and a very talented quilter. My life is better for knowing her.

Recently, she pieced a quilt, quilted it, added sparkly bits to it and then she sent it to MQX. Last night it won a blue ribbon!!! See:


Congratulations Diane! You are amazing and now everybody knows it!

5 comments:

Susan said...

It's so exciting for Diane. I'm very happy for her, she deserves it!

Leeanne said...

Rightly so....stunning quilt!

Big Rig John said...

Amazing quilt and amazing piecing. You should be a very very proud teacher for having such a great student!

Kim said...

All that paper piecing.....wow it came out beautifully!
She has got to be happy with her ribbon and to be at MQX :0)

Happy sewing, teaching and sharing

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful quilt and well deserving of a ribbon. You are so nice to count your students as your friends!