Saturday, April 28, 2012

Paducah is the place to be!

The quilt show in Paducah is apparently the place to be.  I was returning from lunch yesterday when I ran into Pat Sloan in the hallway.  


I have followed Pat's blog and radio show for years and last year I made a quilt from her free Lucky Charms pattern.


I filmed the quilting of this quilt, step-by-step.  Check out the tutorials.

I miss this quilt!  It was auctioned off last year to support the IMQA.  I met the person who bought the quilt and I know it is in good hands.



3 comments:

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

It is a beautiful quilt, the new owner is lucky to have it!

Kim said...

Looking good Debby :0)!
Love that quilt too and so much prettier in person......I hope it is well loved.

Happy Sewing

Leeanne said...

How cool! Nice to give to a good cause.