It came in handy when I was recovering from post-vacation trauma. Unfortunately, my challenges did not abate. My head was getting rather sore from banging it against the magazine on my tabletop. I thought a softer landing place might help:
The words were quilted with two threads through the needle at once: 30-weight rayon and 50-weight cotton. The circle was stitched with an 8-weight thread in the bobbin (I quilted it upside down). The background threads were both 100-weight polyesters. I, of course, used my sweet Sweet Sixteen!
I found the perfect place to hang my little quilt:
The particular challenges I was dealing with have been resolved (I hope!) and I have sent this quilt on its way to someone who needs it more than I do.