Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Quilts for a Cause

I was so excited to be a part of the Quilt Alliance 2013 Quilt Contest Exhibit and Auction.  The theme this year was TWENTY.

My entry was Calcium (it has the atomic number of 20)


I made this quilt on Hazel, my sweet Sweet Sixteen and blogged about this project when I made it.  Months later, I'm still humming the element song!

The Quilt Alliance quilts will be auctioned off over several weeks.  My quilt is not available this week, but many other are.  Go to ebay and bid to support the Quilt Alliance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is completely awesome. As a scientist and a quilter I salute you!!!

Amy Milne said...

Thank you for making a quilt for us this year, Debby!! Your quilt's auction week starts tonight, Monday, 11/18/13 at 9pm Eastern and ends on Monday, 11/25/13 at 9pm Eastern.