Sunday, May 03, 2015

Spring-time fun in New England

While driving from New York to New Hampshire on Friday, I stopped in Sturbridge, MA to see my dear friend Gina at Sturbridge Quilting and Sewing Center.  She was having a sale this weekend and some fabric might just have followed me home:


I am teaching at Bits 'n Pieces in Pelham, NH this weekend. The students here are AWESOME!

Peggy thought that I needed a chocolate cake:


It's like she knows me!

And Liz bought this for me and has been hiding it from her grandchildren for several months:


It is the world's largest Hello Kitty PEZ dispenser!  Have you ever seen anything funnier?

Today is my last day of classes.  I will be teaching a class on rulers this morning and a Pro-Stitcher class this afternoon.  Hope to see you there!

No comments: