Friday, June 16, 2017

Quilt Finish: Lucky Stars

I haven't finished many quilts recently.  This is probably because there are many quilts stacked high on my binding chair waiting for me to put the final stitches into them!

I recently finished Lucky Stars, a fantastic pattern from Atkinson Designs.


When I was getting ready to quilt it, I remember asking for help picking threads:


I picked FabuLux Mellow Yellows for the stitching:


Do you like the quilting pattern?  I teach how to stitch this in one of my Craftsy classes.  Coupon for 50% off HERE.*

I can't wait to deliver this to sweet little Evelynn!


_____
*Get 50% off the full retail price of select Craftsy classes taught by Debby Brown - Instructor. Cannot be combined with any other coupons. Expires September 11, 2017.

2 comments:

kupton52 said...

What??!!! No ribbon candy? lol....(Sorry, I just couldn't resist.) The quilt is lovely, it's one of those "happy quilts".

tushar soni said...


www.sierphotography.com
www.sierphotography.com
www.sierphotography.com