Wednesday, February 21, 2018

MAIL CALL!

I dove into my bin of 1 1/2" scrap squares recently:


I saw some serious postcard potential in there.  Potential like In the Pinks


A sweet Ocean Breeze


Then I mellowed out with Mellow Yellows


How much fun is this?


Call me crazy, but little makes me happier than having a stack of postcards just waiting to be sent on their way to deliver a little love through the mail!


Sadly, I'm not at the bottom of my 1 1/2" scrap square bin.  Stay tuned for more postcards!

2 comments:

Crystal_235 said...

Love them! Do you write directly on the postcard when mailing?

Pamela Arbour said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I already have all the supplies I got from you. Maybe I can be motivated to do this one! I really want to make them. I just keep getting intimidated for some reason.