Friday, October 25, 2019

Boardwalk Quilt

I regularly film for Annie's Creative Studio and also regularly fall in love with the project I demonstrate!  The Boardwalk Quilt is one example:


In the video I showed how to free-motion quilt swirls, but I quilted another version of this quilt with ribbon candy.


Isn't this quilt just perfect?!?!?  These Riley Blake fabrics are so happy that I just had to use them!

I will shortly mail this quilt to a relative who needs a hug right now.  I will miss the quilt, but it will have a lovely new home with a lovely new lady.

If you'd like to make this quilt along with me, the pattern and video instructions are available on Annie's Creative Studio -- Boardwalk Quilt.

      "The eye-catching Boardwalk Quilt mixes straight lines with quilted swirls for an engaging counterpoint that will lift your spirits!

The Boardwalk quilt is shown in cool blues and greens with white sashing, but will pop in any colorway. In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates tips to piece the blocks and adds a bonus free-motion swirl design tutorial. The pattern calls for batik fabrics, but any may be used.

In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
•             Piece the stunning Boardwalk Quilt.
•             Machine-quilt a free-motion overall swirl design.

Annie's Creative Studio is a subscription-based platform where you can learn from experts (like me!) how to quilt, knit, crochet, and more!  If you aren't a member yet, sign up for a free trial to watch the entire episode.



2 comments:

Kerry said...

That is a lovely quilt. Cheers Debby. :D

شوشو said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.