Thursday, October 17, 2019

New Episode: Diamond Twist

I'm so excited to show you another episode I filmed for Annie's Creative Studio:


I had so much fun piecing Diamond Twist; I know you will too!

Annie's Creative Studio is a subscription-based platform where you can learn from experts (like me!) how to quilt, nit, crochet, and more!  If you aren't a member yet, sign up for a free trial to watch the entire episode.

Class Description:

Give your quilt blocks a twist by adding angled pieces and the result is this stunning Diamond Twist Quilt design that dances across the rows. This gorgeous square throw quilt pattern by Linda Miller makes a 69 3/4" x 69 3/4" quilt.

Learn how to complete the original and reversed Dog Tooth Violet blocks in this Learn, Make, Create! episode with expert quilter Debby Brown.

In this episode, you'll learn how to:

  • Make accurate flying geese units.
  • Piece with templates.
  • Keep blocks organized.
  • Complete the Diamond Twist Quilt.
Sign in to Annie's Creative Studio, download your pattern, and make this quilt along with me!

No comments: