Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Autumn Mug Rug -- online class

As we're expecting our first snow today, I'm enjoying a warm cup of tea on my new pumpkin mug rug that I made when I filmed a class for Annie's Creative Studio:


I'm a fall gal; I could wear sweaters and boots all year long and adore the smell of fallen leaves.  If you want to enjoy autumn with your coffee/tea every morning, check out my new class:


Prepare your table or workspace for fall with these fun Autumn Mug Rugs!

In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates how to make the festive fall Pumpkin Mug Rug. As an added bonus, the pattern download also includes the Black Cat and Autumn Leaf Mug Rugs.

In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
•             Use a childhood product to baste fabrics together.
•             Easily turn a small fabric stem right side out.
•             Machine stitch raw-edge applique.
•             Free-motion quilt vines.



Annie's Creative Studio is a subscription-based platform where you can learn from experts (like me!) how to quilt, knit, crochet, and more!  If you aren't a member yet, sign up for a free trial to watch the entire episode. 

No comments: