Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday Finish* -- Colin's quilt

Some things we just know are true.

April showers bring May flowers.
Mayflowers bring Pilgrims.
Last year's weddings bring this year's babies.

I am as behind on baby quilts as I am on wedding quilts, and that is not good!

I am almost finished with Colin's baby quilt (as noted by the *). I am showing it here with the pinky-swear promise that I will finish the binding tonight. No, really I will.




A close-up view of the quilting. I was apparently digging straight lines while I quilted this.



The pattern is Splash by Fourth and Sixth Designs. I've probably made 15 of these quilts by now and see no reason to stop. They are easy and fun and always look great!

While I bind this quilt, check out what others have Finished for Friday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What sweet sweet quilt.
the perfect gift :0)

Happy Sewing