Friday, September 12, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- Night 102

I spent a wonderful day at Bits 'N Pieces in Pelham, NH.


Today was all about the Pro-Stitcher.  Computerized quilting is so much fun!

Michelle from Little Pup Designs figured out that I like Hello Kitty so she bought me this:


Check out the fun ID tag on the back of the lunchbox:


Yes, I think she knows me pretty well!

My dear Liz, the owner of Bits 'N Pieces, gifted me some stickers:


Liz knows me pretty well, too!

After work, back in my hotel, I talked to Kay at the front desk.  She is a competent young woman and I kept her company while a ghost kept calling the front desk.  Room 129 kept calling and calling and calling; room 129 was vacant!  Oooooooooo... spooky!

After I checked to see how far away my room was from 129, I felt safe spending the evening sewing in my non-haunted room.  I finished a super-secret quilting project, and then started a not-very-secret sewing project:


I cut out all of the pieces and then sewed a few blocks just to see how they would look.  I used a cream background and the Halloween prints have white in them.  My nonsensical "don't mix white and cream" buzzer was in overdrive about this last night, but I think it looks pretty OK.  Tomorrow night I hope to power-sew through the rest of the blocks.

A good day in New Hampshire, indeed.


1 comment:

Joanne Lendaro said...

you really should print a book from your blog at some point. Not sure how long you are/will be charting you journeys. I've printed mine a couple of times and they are kinda fun to see now.

Classes have been GREAT! thanks for sharing your talents