Monday, September 15, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 104

So long, Bits 'N Pieces.  I look forward to coming back to teach at your shop again in November!

The Northeast US is congested and I have to drive through several major traffic areas on my way home.  To take advantage of relatively kind Sunday evening traffic, instead of awful Monday morning rush hour traffic, I drove past Boston after class and checked into a hotel a little closer to home.  I will stll have to wait out the morning rush before resuming the drive home, but at least I'm past the worst of the traffic.

My new digs:


This hotel room is not fancy, but it has several lovely features:

outlets near the bed for laptop
outlets near the bed for charging the iPhone
quilting binding bag on the bed

I don't need much more than that in a hotel room.

I planned to bind while watching Netflix, but I will confess that I fell asleep as soon as I sat down.  I guess I should just be thrilled with the outlet for charging the iPhone, since I didn't get to bind the quilts or watch Netflix tonight.

No comments: