Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Month Three -- Pat Sloan's Globetrotting Block of the Month quilting videos

I have vowed to finish Pat Sloan's Globetrotting block of the month.  I'm only a year late, but hey, no one is perfect.

Here's a recap of month three:

I made the Chicago block:


I came up with a quilting plan (click here for full tutorial):


I quilted the light green fabric (click herehere for full tutorial):



I quilted the periwinkle fabric (click here for full tutorial):



I quilted the cream background fabric (click here for full tutorial):



I quilted some ribbon candy, just for fun (click here for full tutorial):


I can't wait to start quilting my San Juan block:


Stay tuned!
_____

All of these amateur YouTube videos are free.  If you would like to see my professionally produced quilt DVDs, they are available for purchase:

Sit-down Longarm Quilting: Getting Started
Sit-down Longarm Quilting: Quilting Blocks and Borders
Sit-down Longarm Quilting: Using Rulers and Templates
Sit-down Longarm Quilting: Thread Work
____

If you would like to take a machine quilting class with me, check out my teaching calendar.
____

Globetrotting Block 1 Washington DC (in review)
Globetrotting Block 2 Venice (in review)

No comments: