Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Cutie Pattern! Forever In Peace

I am tickled to announce that my latest Cutie Pattern, Forever in Peace, is available in my online store HERE.

My quilt:


This 70"x70" quilt is now touring as a sample, but I took a close-up photo of the quilt to remind me how much fun I had quilting this one!


Surprising few, I quilted ribbon candy in this quilt and used FabuLux Midas Touch thread.  Ribbon candy and Midas Touch are two of my go-to tools in my quilting toolbox.

I used Andover Patriotic 2017 fabric in this version of the quilt and plan to make many more of these in other fabrics.  While the patriotic fabrics look great in this quilt, I hope to eventually make this pattern in modern fabrics to see how that looks, too.

Quilts of Valor is one of my favorite quilting charities and I had them in mind when I designed this quilt.  I will definitely be making a few of these quilts to donate to this wonderful charity helping wounded servicemen and servicewomen.

No comments: