Friday, February 08, 2019

Blog Hop by Studio 180 Design and Island Batik

Welcome to all of the Studio 180 Design blog hoppers!  I'm so tickled to machine quilt King's Pawn by Studio 180 Design featuring Twilight Chic fabrics.


This is such gorgeous fabric and it's been fun to add thread texture to this quilt.



Follow along to see some of my quilting ideas here:



Did you just love that fabric?  Want to win some for your very own?


Enter the raffle HERE.

If you are new to my site, be sure to sign up for my newsletter where you can learn about machine quilting and other crafty goodness, like my just released free class on making a fabric twine trivet.


To continue on the Studio 180 Design blog hop, check out the rest of the stops below:

Monday, February 4
Tuesday, February 5



2 comments:

Pamela said...

Your quilt is gorgeous, and so is this fabric! Thanks for sharing this!

Anna brown said...

Very very nice ty for sharing your talents with us