Monday, February 04, 2019

It's a Beatiful Day in the Neighborhood -- Make Believe!

My grandchildren love to play dress-up and make-believe.  I added a Mail Man outfit to the dress-up chest this weekend.


I was worried that no one would know this was a mailman costume, but one of the cousins screamed it out immediately as the present was opened.

There were five children aged seven and under who all took turns delivering the mail.  We filled the bag with envelopes and blank index cards and it was quite the hit.

The vest is adapted from a free pattern I found online.  I found some postage stamp stickers on Amazon as well.

Hopefully they will continue to have fun with this as they retrieve postcards from their  non-make-believe mailbox each week!






1 comment:

LadySchep said...

So cute! I bet they're enjoying it.