Friday, February 01, 2019

Quilt Finish Friday

It's February and (so far) I'm keeping my resolution to finish my quilts as I start them.  Here's a recent finish:


My husband calls this color "orange" but quilters call it CHEDDAR!

I dove into my string bin as I was recovering from medical treatment earlier this month and I haven't sewn my way out yet!

I got the idea for this quilt from the Mod Quilt pattern in Victoria Findlay Wolfe's 15 Minutes of Play.  I used strings instead of crumbs and I made the blocks a different size, but that pattern was my inspiration.

I have more string quilts in process, so stay tuned!

Have you made a string quilt yet?

2 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

I really like your quilting but ribbon candy would look good too. he he

Love your quilt too.

Paulette said...

Beautiful!