Wednesday, May 15, 2019

New Online Classes!

For the last half of 2018, I silently prepared to film two classes for Annie's Catalog and am excited to let you know that they are now online and available for purchase!

Machine Quilting with Rulers


I've brought two decades of quilting experience to this class, one of the most requested in-person classes that I teach.  I talk about picking the right type of rulers for your machine and show how to use each type of ruler safely effectively.



This class includes the pattern for the quilt on the cover and instruction on how to design your own show-stopping quilting plan.  I show you, step by step, how to quilt a variety of negative space techniques on your own quilt.

It feels great to finally let you in on my secret.  Annie's is a great family to work with:  I write for Quilter's World Magazine, film for Annie's Creative Studio, and now film online classes.  Everyone there knows their stuff!

I hope you enjoy my new classes!

2 comments:

EvaniaFlo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anggastika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.