Friday, July 05, 2019

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

I have some exciting news!

I've wanted to work with my friend Gudrun Erla for years and years.  I pinch myself every time I call her a friend because I was a huge fan of hers long before I met her personally.  And now the two of us have finally crossed paths professionally!

I recently made her Lil' Diana tablerunner:


Isn't it darling?

I quilted it using her Colors of Iceland AuriFil thread collection which matches this Kaffe Fassett charm square collection perfectly!

I filmed a video showing how to machine quilt this tablerunner and it will be part of Gudrun's "Tipsy Tuesday" FB Live video on Tuesday, July 9 at 7pm Central Time.  This video won't appear on my YouTube channel or on my blog; you will need to join Gudrun's Quilt Crew Facebook page and then log in at 7pm Central on Tuesday. 

See you there!



No comments: