Monday, July 01, 2019

Market Bag Adventures!

Have you heard?  Annie's is giving away a free pattern to make this delightful Market Bag!  Simply join their Facebook group, download the pattern, and set off on a summer filled with adventure!


I made my bag from a Good Day charm pack from Me and My Sister designs.


The fabric isn't out yet, but this bag (and everything!) would look wonderful in any of their fabrics.

When I quilted the fabric for the bag, I used my walking foot to stitch 1/2" parallel lines using FabuLux Springtime thread.  It was a perfect match!


I may have to make more bags with other fun fabrics, but until then this Market Bag will be my constant companion.


What fabric will you use for your Market Bag?  And where will you take your bag?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot find the pattern for the quilted market bag.