Wednesday, August 21, 2019

It's a Cover Up!

Even in the summer when I'm suffering in my house that doesn't have air conditioning, I wear an extra layer.  "Why?" you ask?

Because it's useful and adorable!


This is my Reversible Cross-Back Cutie Apron pattern made with Big Bang fabrics from Northcott.  As you can see in the photo, it has pockets.  It fits me (size XL) but also fits tinier folks (size Regular).  It's reversible with pockets on both sides!  And I have a darling kit for sale.  Did I mention the pockets?  What more could you ask for?

The publisher of the Cutie Patterns, the Quilt Basket in Wappingers Falls NY, filmed a tutorial about making these aprons.


Be sure to check out their online store for more Cutie Patterns and fabric choices!

I have two aprons, Hello Kitty and Big Bang, but have plans to make many more!

I'm also thinking of making a child-sized apron pattern.  What would you think of that?

1 comment:

C said...

Child sized would we wonderful