Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finally Finished!

After a long break, welcome to part 9 of the Stop, Drop and Roll Quilt Along! I am hosting this for the Old Red Barn Co. Flickr group.

Week 1: We made our blocks.
Week 2: We assembled our quilt tops.
Week 3: We basted our quilts.
Week 4: We practiced some straight line quilting patterns.
Week 5: We practiced some C curve quilting patterns.
Week 6: We practiced some loopy quilting patterns.
Week 7: We practiced some S curve quilting patterns.
Week 8: We practiced some spiral based quilting patterns.

I finished the quilting last week, and last night I finished the binding. THE QUILT IS DONE!!!



The quilt will go to my son's brand-new niece. Welcome to the world, Lena.

2 comments:

kaysee said...

What a happy quilt..she will love it! great binding too!

M and M plus 3 said...

I've only found your videos, I can't wait to watch all of them. You make it look easy.