Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Got Popcorn?

I was cleaning off my desk today (scary!) and found a few old plane tickets from when I flew to the Australian Machine Quilting Festival last fall.

One ticket read:

  • Battleship
  • Snow White and the Huntsman
  • Lockout
  • The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
  • Brave
  • Mirror Mirror
  • Avengers
The other ticket read:
  • The Lorax
  •  Prometheus
  • Gladiator
  • Hunger Games
  • Sapphires
  • In Time
  • Men In Black 3
Yes, I watched 7 movies flying to Australia, and 7 movies from home from Australia.  If you have not had the joy of flying from the United States to Australia, it is really, really, really, really far away.

I will fly to Australia again in April, this time to teach at the Australasian Quilt Convention.

Will I see you there?

I wonder what movies I will see in April?

3 comments:

Kim said...

okay this does not sound like fun to me......how about if I just stay home and unpack :0).

Happy Sewing and safe travels

Edie said...

Look forward to meeting you at AQC. Will be in your Sat/Sun class

Edie said...

Look forward to meeting you at AQC. Will be in your Sat/Sun class