Thursday, December 08, 2016

Glutton for Punishment

I did it!  I finished Step One of Bonnie Hunter's En Provence Mystery Quilt!

This is what 221 neutral four-patches look like:


The rest of my quilt will be very, very bright so these muddy neutrals will work well.

So, what am I doing now that I finished Step One?  Starting Step Two?

NOPE!  Because that would make sense.

Instead, I pulled out one of my many, many unfinished Bonnie Hunter mystery quilts.  This one is Lazy Sunday from Quiltmaker Magazine waaaaay back in 2013.


This is the only one of Bonnie's quilts that I chose to use yardage instead of scraps in.  It's going to take me a bit to read through the patterns to figure out what step I'm on, but this quilt needs some love and attention before I start with En Provence Step Two.  Pracrastinator?  Who, me?

This blog post is part of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge from Muppin.com.


Check out the other bloggers who have committed to chat with you every day in December HERE.

3 comments:

maggie fellow said...

great fabrics for lazy sunday, and clue 2 is quick- you'll be fine

TheEclecticAbuela said...

No punishment there! Beautiful blocks.

Crystal_235 said...

Love the colors of your Lazy Sunday quilt.