Friday, December 09, 2016

Happy Scraps!

I have fabric scraps.  Tons and tons of fabric scraps!  I recently dug through my scrappy 5-inch squares and picked out the happiest ones I could find.

This happened:


The pattern is Starry-Eyed Quilt from Moda Bake Shop.  I used all 5-inch charms instead of the charm pack + layer cake and it worked out just fine!

I loved quilting this quilt more than I can say:


Why?  Two words:  Ribbon Candy:


This quilt is going into my give-away pile, unless I steal it back and keep it for myself!

This blog post is part of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge from Muppin.com.


Check out the other bloggers who have committed to chat with you every day in December HERE.

1 comment:

Tish Stemple said...

This is why scrappy quilts rock! Bright fun color EVERYWHERE and I love how they pop against the gray background. Might be hard to not steel this one back for yourself...though if you manage to stay strong make sure you reward yourself with chocolate :)