Saturday, August 09, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 79

I woke up this morning to a beautiful sight:


Four fully-inflated tires on my car!

I taught two more classes today at AAA Vacuum & Sewing in Lancaster, PA.  I had a wonderful time with my students and can't wait to teach here again!

Something that you might not know:  after a long day of teaching quilting, I am a party animal!  I typically pick up carry-out, head to my hotel room and am in bed before 8pm.

Tonight, I am in bed, binding a quilt and streaming some old TV shows on Amazon:


It might sound boring, but I'm as happy as could be!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Linquilter said...

We had a great time - loved your tips and advice. Got my Sweet 16 up and quilting in record time following your tension tips!
Linda (Lancaster, AAA Vacuum & Sewing)