Thursday, April 11, 2019

It's a Grand Old Quilt

I just finished quilting my latest Forever In Peace Cutie Quilt:


Quilting this quilt while filming the "How Do I Quilt This?" class at the same time was a wild ride.  I had a plan for how I was going to quilt it, and the quilt had other ideas.  I'm glad I listened to the quilt because I love the finished product.  I even took it for a test ride when it was done, and it was perfect for a quick nap!

If you want to make this quilt for yourself, buy the kit HERE.

If you want approximately 45 minutes of video instruction about how to machine quilt this on your home sewing machine (including design ideas), buy the class HERE.

I am now filming all of my quilts as I quilt them and offer the "as it happens" class to you at a low price ($5) so that you, too, can have the extreme satisfaction of finishing your quilts yourself on your home sewing machine.

No comments: