Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Skipping along with my Walking Foot

Did you know that I am absolutely in love with quilting with my walking foot on my home sewing machine?

I filmed an episode for Annie's Creative Studio showing curvy lines with the walking foot


Annie's Creative Studio describes this episode as:

Learn to finish your quilts on your home sewing machine with machine-quilting expert Debby Brown! In part two of this Quilter's Skill Builders series, you will practice quilting many different types of curved lines. Join Debby to practice echoing, parallel, curved cross-hatching, curved corners and triple wiggly lines.

In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
•             Quilt curved lines on your home sewing machine.
•             Secure starting and ending stitches.
•             Stitch echoed or parallel curved lines.
•             Make a machine-quilted sampler wall hanging

Check out the intro video!



Annie's Creative Studio is a subscription-based platform where you can learn from experts (like me!) how to quilt, knit, crochet, and more!  If you aren't a member yet, sign up for a free trial to watch the entire episode.


No comments: