Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Finally, A Finish

Last February, a group of wonderful women held a quilt retreat. They invited me to join them. I was out of town for most of it, but I did get to spend a little time on Saturday evening and Sunday morning with them.

We worked on our own projects for most of the time, but we each made this tablerunner:


(Isn't my son's 1992 Camry gorgeous?)
These ladies are having another retreat this September. I will get to spend most of the weekend with them, leaving only to teach 2 classes at the local quilt shop. I'm already sorting through projects, trying to decide which to take with me to finish.
I know one thing that will be at the retreat: Death By Chocolate. Made by one of my favorite people. And that person is reading this, my camera is on the trail somewhere between my house and yours. Let me know if you find it, ok?

No comments: