Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday finish -- Round Robin

I am fortunate to work for a great company, Handi Quilter, and fortunate to work with a great bunch of Educators. We live very far apart from each other, but did a Round Robin quilt by mail.

I chose a black cotton lame and each of us quilted a row. The quilt was finished in March 2009, but I, per my usual, finished the binding last night:




This quilt is very, very, very difficult to photograph and looks much better in person. Each educator outdid themselves and the wool batting really helped each design pop! I will treasure this quilt forever.


Stash used this week: 4.5 yards
Stash used this year: 27.75 yards

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh the quilting looks fabulous-wish we could see it in person! Taking good pictures of quilts is really hard (I think) especially in the winter-- indoors.

Kim said...

ahhhhh
that looks fantastic.
I'm amazed what you ladies can do with a machine!

Happy sewing