Monday, April 02, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Dear April, I am glad to see you!

In March, I spent:
  • 18 nights in
  • 6 hotels in
  • 5 states. I spent
  • 6 more days traveling to and from
  • 2 quilt shows,
  • 1 training event and
  • 3 events at quilt shops. I visited
  • 3 more quilt shops while I was on the road. I quilted
  • 3 customer quilts, including
  • 1 for a magazine (more on this later). I ended my month wishing my son a happy
  • 25 year-old birthday. This fact confuses me, since I am only
  • 29 years old myself. That is my story; I am not changing it.
If you add all of those numbers together, they equal
  • 1 very tired Debby!
One of the quilt shops I visited was Bits 'N Pieces in Pelham, NH. I love that shop! Liz is a wonderful shop owner and the students there are out-of-this-world fabulous! Since my last visit there was marked by a hurricane, followed by tornadoes, flooded roads, and three days stranded in a hotel waiting for the airport to reopen, this visit was 100% pleasure!

I picked up some fabric for my red and white memory quilt and just now had time to make my blocks (see explanation above):




It's gonna be a great quilt!

Check out Judy's blog to see what everyone else is doing.

No comments: