In March, I spent:
- 18 nights in
- 6 hotels in
- 5 states. I spent
- 6 more days traveling to and from
- 2 quilt shows,
- 1 training event and
- 3 events at quilt shops. I visited
- 3 more quilt shops while I was on the road. I quilted
- 3 customer quilts, including
- 1 for a magazine (more on this later). I ended my month wishing my son a happy
- 25 year-old birthday. This fact confuses me, since I am only
- 29 years old myself. That is my story; I am not changing it.
If you add all of those numbers together, they equal
- 1 very tired Debby!
One of the quilt shops I visited was Bits 'N Pieces in Pelham, NH. I love that shop! Liz is a wonderful shop owner and the students there are out-of-this-world fabulous! Since my last visit there was marked by a hurricane, followed by tornadoes, flooded roads, and three days stranded in a hotel waiting for the airport to reopen, this visit was 100% pleasure!
I picked up some fabric for my red and white memory quilt and just now had time to make my blocks (see explanation above):
Check out Judy's blog to see what everyone else is doing.