Thursday, August 08, 2013

Sometimes I'm slow

After several days without wifi, 3G or cell coverage, I'm hard at work in my hotel room. I'm plowing through emails and getting things done.

An hour or so later I noticed that my laptop battery was running low. I know that I plugged my laptop into the desktop plug, so I was confused. I started at the outlet and checked all of my connections. Everything looked fine but still no power. I checked everything again. And again.

I got up from my desk, hoping to find another outlet that might work. I looked down and wanted to slap my forehead.

Note to self: next time check that the desktop outlet is actually plugged in.

Bonus points if you can guess what hotel chain I'm in. I think you can't guess.



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

To heck with which chain. Do they want to keep you in the dark or are they trying to save money?