Thursday, December 27, 2018

Endings

Even though I basically embraced the New Year mentality in the beginning of December, I am still aware that 2018 is coming to a close.

I'm cleaning my sewing room and trying to finish the projects stacked on my cutting table rather than finding new homes for them.

Projects like:


Scarves to Share using Melanie Testa's Florabunda fabrics.  I participated in her fabric release blog hop back in June and a these fat eighth leftovers have been sitting on my cutting table ever since.

They are gone now, but other projects remain.  What shall I work on next?


Maybe organizing my thread racks?

If you want to see more of my clean(er) sewing room, check out a short FaceBook Live video I did last week.

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

Congratulations. I saw your Facebook post. You have a nice setup there. Please take a picture of the rest of the "mess" so we can see the before and after. It seems like I am always working on cleaning my sewing room only to mess it back up as soon as possible! Thanks for the encouragement.

Happy New Year! I hope it is your best ever!