Tuesday, February 19, 2019

New ACS Episode: Piece-Full Days

I love teaching quilting and love all of my classes/episodes equally.  HOWEVER, I might have screamed with joy when offered the opportunity to film the class for Piece-Full Days:


This quilt jumps on my "I love scrap quilts!" button with both feet.  I pulled all of this fabric from my scrap bin and even though it's a rather large quilt (64"x78"), the scrap bin looks no emptier (although somewhat less blue/green/aqua)!

So here is my newest episode on Annie's Creative Studio:


If you have lots of scraps and leftover fabric strips, this is the perfect quilt project for you! The more variety in your fabrics, the better your quilt will look. In this Learn, Make, Create! episode, expert quilter Debby Brown demonstrates how to clean out your scrap basket and create this treasure at the same time.



In this episode, you’ll learn how to:

•             Choose a controlled or a super scrappy palette.

•             Sew accurate ¼” seams.

•             Piece tricky triangles.


Annie's Creative Studio is a subscription-based platform where members can watch an unlimited number of classes about quilting, knitting, crocheting and more.  If you aren't yet a member, sign up here for a free trial.

If you are already a member, sign in, go to Piece-Full Days, download the pattern, and get stitching!

By the way, if you noticed the fabric-twine rug in the top photo

and want to know how to make one of those, I have a free online class about making fabric twine trivets.  Sign up here.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oooh nice - the black really makes it zing!