Monday, October 21, 2024

Wonder Wallet to the Rescue

My daughter-in-law has been a part of our lives for nearly 20 years.  In that time, I've made her a series of Wonder Wallets.  SHE LOVES THEM!  Every other year or so, she shows me that hers is wearing out and lets me know that she needs another one.  I usually take far too long to make her a new one for one reason or another -- usually because I can't find the pattern.  (Tell me it's not just me.)



We just celebrated her birthday and I ensured a decade during which I can lose the pattern without feeling guilty!



I had sew much fun sorting through my fabric bins and matching and cutting fabrics for her wallets!

Do you have a favorite wallet pattern?  I will always make my daughter-in-law her
Wonder Wallets, but I feel the need to branch out with other wallets.


No comments: