Monday, November 24, 2008

I don't like English Breakfast, either

Confession time.... I am not in love with Sex and the City. I saw parts of a few episodes and discovered that they were not exactly my cup of tea.

I did, however, read One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell and am mostly neutral about it. Positive: it resolved well. Negative: one of the characters often referred to Sex in the City. Isn't that like having two imaginary friends who start talking about you behind your back? It just felt a little off to me.

1 comment:

The Calico Cat said...

We might be the only ones who don't like Sex in the City...

As my husband says about Indiana Jones - it isn't real enough.

As in she can't afford to live where she does how she does... & Who the hell is giving out engagement rings - I need a girlfriend like that!