Thursday, April 09, 2009

FOURTEEN!

A week in a hotel room for the Lancaster quilt show provided me with time to bind quilts!



Recently, I made a Yellow Brick Road quilt from the Taxi Fabrics from Timeless Treasures and had five blocks left at the end. I pieced the yellow and white squares to fill out this sweet little quilt.

It's 42x42 and is for my cousin's new baby. He's a Pittsburgh baby and needs a black and gold quilt. Go Steelers!

In case you were looking for the finished Yellow Brick Road quilt, it's not bound yet. Shock!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a great way to use those left over blocks. I am sure I have some blocks left over from a yellow brick road! I'm going to hunt them up and see if I can use them! The colors are great. B.

Kim said...

Where in the states is Debby Brown?
I know she hasn't left the country because she doesn't have a passport!
Where are you my friend???

Hugs,
Kim