Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Finish -- Matthew's Quilt

For once, I am actually ahead of schedule.


Matthew is graduating from high school in 2012. Yes, over a year away. His quilt top has been done for over a year, so I just decided to quilt it up on a recent snowy day. Which snowy day? I cannot remember -- there have been too many!




In case you are experiencing deja vu, I have made several quilts like this.

A close-up of the quilting reveals "Elements":




Let's hope Matthew finishes the 11th and 12th grades, and that I can find the quilt by the time he graduates!

Check out what others have Finished for Friday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love this....... the colors are divine and what a great and terrific gift!

Hope it doesn't disappear in the black hole of the sewing room....:0)

Happy Sewing

Judy D in WA said...

I love this quilt. Disappearing 9 patch?-I think. Did you plan out the placement of the blocks or did you random pick and sew? I think it's great that you are so far ahead of graduation!