Remember my love of all things tablerunner-ish?
This new series is my cup of tea!
I am thrilled to announce a new fall pattern series:
Starting today, there will be a give-away for 2 free workshops.
· Start date: August 18th Thursday
· End Date/winner announced: August 21st Sunday
Go to Patchwork Posse and leave a comment on the post on the front page for one chance to win.
Want more than one entry? Leave another comment to let us know you tweeted.
· Winner can be from anywhere worldwide since it is an online workshop!!
So, what are you winning?
· Who are the designers?
· Becky's blog: http://patchworkposse.com/blog
· Wendy's blog: http://ivoryspring.wordpress.
· My blog: http://www.higheredhands.
· Kari's blog: http://freshcutquilts.
· Rugs & Runners Online Workshop. For 4 months, a new pattern for a Table Runner + an adjustment for a Mug Rug will be posted. These are exclusive patterns by super talented designers! Each month the patterns will feature a different season. The workshop site is available 24/7 allowing you to sew on your own time and in your own home. Besides the patterns you will have access to a gallery to post your photos, a forum to ask questions, and a community of worldwide members. Don’t miss out on these great patterns by your favorite designers!
I will be teaching my pattern in November. To whet your appetite, check out the lovely fabrics I will be using:
While you are entering and posting and tweeting, I will be hiking somewhere in the Great Smoky Mountains (vacation-- whee!!!) and seeing more lovely sights like the waterfall below:
(The child in the photo is not one of mine: he just happened to get caught in the photo)