Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Living a Green Life

Today is a green, green day.

I am hard at work in my studio this morning finishing the sample for Saturday's Longarm Quilting Club at the Quilt Basket.  If you are free from 10-noon, check to see if there are still openings.

Here is a block from the pattern:


Simple block, but just wait until it is quilted!

I looked out my front window to see how the Robin family was doing.  Momma was in a tree:


She was yelling at me, but I was able to zoom in to get a photo of the nest.


Still three eggs!

This drizzly week has brought out the most beautiful shades of green in all the plants and trees.  It has also brought me some flowers!


I have gazed out my windows long enough.  Back to work!

1 comment:

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

That block looks really modern! The colors is very pretty! :)